Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One Foot

Haven't been on here much lately. Things are quite busy...work keeps us busy, then all our little things that need done, plus other things that I will talk about in other posts.
One thing that is keeping me busy is exercise, ie hitting the gym, riding the bike, running, and swimming just to name a few of my actitvities. Yes, part of the New Years resolution, but also because I entered a triathlon to compete in May. No, not an Ironman (Thank goodness), but a sprint triathlon. 250 yards swim, 9 mile bike, and 2 mile run. Doesn't seem like much does it? But, try to do it all together without rest is totally different. I have been at it since January, and I have to say, I am probably in the best shape of my life. Really. I ran 5 miles on Sunday. Go figure.

Unfortunately, I am hitting the wall and still have 2 mos. to the day to go. So, I decided to use this blog as a little record of each workout, if I didn't work out etc. What I am hoping is that posting will keep it real for me, as well as make me accountable. Maybe even encourage someone else to break out and do a race. Did I mention I already registered for the OBX Half-Marathon in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment